Treat yourself to an pregnancy MOT!
During your pregnancy we recommend a Pre-Natal MOT Check with a Women’s Health physio to guide you to exercise safely during pregnancy, help manage any back, groin or hip pain and help you prepare for birth. This is suitable for women with symptoms as above, or for women who want a check-up with advice and preventative information.
The 60min Pregnancy MOT check includes:
- Posture, Back and Pelvic Your growing baby changes your centre of gravity which will affect your posture. If you experience with back and pelvic pain or other joints or muscular problems, we will discuss a treatment plan to help manage it.
- Pelvic Floor Muscle internal assessment. You will be taught how to connect and to correctly strengthen and relax your PFM to be leak-free and prevent other pelvic floor dysfunction.
- Abdominal Separation Check (Rectus abdominis diastasis) which is common with pregnancy and advice on abdo safe strengthening.
- Exercise and Fitness advice to stay active throughout your pregnancy with a safe programme of exercises and the modifications needed whether you are an athlete or just starting a routine.
- Provide information for labour including perineal massage and assisting in creating your birth plan.
- Discuss a plan of care and treatment options as necessary to feel well and healthy during your journey towards the birth of your baby.
Book an antenatal MOT check
What our patients say
My entire experience with Physio4all has been superb. From initial enquiry, to the first consultation and the subsequent sessions, everything was extremely professional and friendly. Christine put together a great plan for me and supplied me with constant support throughout the rehabilitation process. Her and her staff also went above and beyond in assisting me to supply the insurance company as well as the surgeon with all the information they requested throughout the process. All in all, a great experience and would wholeheartedly recommend them. Taufik
I had not been to Physio4all for a few years and a bad sciatica made me make the journey again to Webbs road; the staff is welcoming, friendly and very professional; special thanks to Adriano who put me back on my two legs in only one session plus loads of advices; superb performance!
Comparing my recovery to unfortunate friends who had a similar ACL and MCL skiing injury, I have had far smoother and faster results , which I believe is fully attributable to the regular, motivational and professional treatment from Physio For Al. Thank you so much!
I had some physio sessions both for post-natal perineal rehab after my second child and during my pregnancy when expecting my third child to relief me from back. With each session I felt better. Christine is a lovely practitioner who knows the woman body inside out, truly cares and is the expert. I would 100% recommend her and her practice for any pregnancy post-natal treatment.
I’ve been using Physio For All for 17 years, prior to that I’d never used physio. It sorted out issues I’d had for 30 years. All the therapists have been outstanding. I recommend you all the time! Thank you for your excellent and caring service.
My Physio has been excellent working with me through a long rehab post-surgery. I am now able to participate in sports at the same level as before injury. This is far surpassing even my own expectations I wholeheartedly recommend Physio For All to anyone who wishes to be able to return to full, normal activity following injury.
I had incontinence issues after given birth due to a very weak pelvic floor. Things I could not do anymore including running and I thought that would be the case for the rest of my life. After a couple of months of treatment things have now dramatically improved. Thanks a lot Christine for all your help!
I have had ongoing back, shoulder and neck pain. My treatment at Physio For All has taught me exercises to strengthen my muscles and relieve pain and I have felt a huge improvement. I think the staff are excellent, experienced, sympathetic and extremely helpful. I have recommended Physio for All to many friends. I now come regularly for a massage to help prevent the build-up of tension.