COVID-19 UPDATE – WE ARE OPEN TO HELP YOU! Remote Video Consultations are now available for Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Pilates and Classes.
Face to Face appointments are not currently available except for Urgent necessary cases. We invite you to call our practice directly so our physiotherapists and osteopaths can assess if you will need to be treated at the practice or at your home.
Virtual appointments with a physiotherapist, an osteopath, or join a class in the comfort and safety of your home or wherever you are!
Simple and Efficient with assessment and treatment under the supervision and guidance of your therapist, a remote session can help you with:
- A new injury if you are not sure what it is and what to do?
- Pilates, Postnatal, SkiFit, RunFit group classes or 1:1
- Progress your rehab post-surgery and injury
- Pregnant and postnatal womenphysiotherapy & Pilates
- Educational Workshops & conferences
“the video appointments have been very useful to get an exercise program and clarity on any questions that crop up. It is a great compromise during these unprecedented times.” AB
What should I expect from a video consultation appointment?
- We will take a thorough history to understand your condition and its impact on your daily life and activities
- Assess your pain, joint range of movement, posture, muscle strength, balance, posture and carry out varied tests.
- Give you a diagnostic and discuss a treatment plan according to your goals.
- Provide you with education and advice, a demonstration of your exercise programme, progression on your exercises and make sure you do them properly.
- Show you self-mobilisation and massage techniques
- Posture correction and advice on your desk office setting
- Self-help tips and more…. To get you back to what you love doing!
What you cannot expect: Our magic “hands on” therapy, soft tissue massage, manual therapy, mobilisation, manipulation as well as electrotherapy, biofeedback…
“To have the support of a professional guiding me through my rehabilitation using live consultations, I have been able to make really positive progress and to be up and running again!” Anna M
“it really did feel like my physio was in the room with me” GL
“the video appointment gave us all the confidence we needed to ensure our baby was making progress and we were armed with the skills to help him further develop”. Liz
“The video Physio has meant that I can continue to make progress on my recovery, which otherwise would have stalled during lockdown. You have been able to show me exactly how to do my tailored rehabilitation exercises and judge my progress visually.”
How does it work?
It is straightforward, and we can help you to set it up.
- Call or email us to book an online appointment time and for any enquiries you may have
- We will ask a few questions about your issue so we can book you with the most appropriate physio or osteo and get details. We also need your consent.
- You will receive by email a meeting link and password prior to the start of the session. We use the platform ‘Zoom’.
- At your appointment time, you just click on the link and you are connected with your physiotherapist, osteopath or Pilates Teacher
- Just wear comfortable clothing and depending on what your issue is consider shorts, T-shirt… this will facilitate the assessment and exercises. For classes, if you do not have a mat, just use a towel!
All you need is a computer, phone or tablet. Be sure to download the Zoom Cloud Meetings app for iOS or Android. If using your computer, you’ll need to download Zoom Client for Meetings. Please review our Technical FAQs and Zoom Tech Tips to ensure you are prepared and ready for your first session.
For more information or to talk to one of our physiotherapists do not hesitate to contact the practice on 020 7228 2141 or firstname.lastname@example.org