My entire experience with Physio4all has been superb. From initial enquiry, to the first consultation and the subsequent sessions, everything was extremely professional and friendly. Christine put together a great plan for me and supplied me with constant support throughout the rehabilitation process. Her and her staff also went above and beyond in assisting me to supply the insurance company as well as the surgeon with all the information they requested throughout the process. All in all, a great experience and would wholeheartedly recommend them. Taufik
- Over 25 Years of existence
With over 25 years of experience, Physio for All has built a reputation for clinical excellence and outstanding customer satisfaction. Since 1991, we have been serving the local SW London community; Battersea, Clapham, Chelsea, Kensington and Fulham.
- Wide range of services
We offer a wide range of specialist Services: Physiotherapy, a Sports injuries clinic, Osteopathy, Women’s health, Children’s Physiotherapy, Massage, Acupuncture, Pilates and more…
- Expert team
- We have carefully built a team of therapists who work together to provide you the best care. All our physiotherapists and osteopaths are specialised in their field which is reflected by their extensive post- graduate qualifications, training and experience. We will match you with the therapist who best fits your needs.
- Physio FOR ALL
- As our name implies, we are experienced in treating the whole family and all age groups: new born babies, children, teenagers, adults, seniors and beyond!
- Holistic Approach
- We take a holistic approach to treatment in order to take account all of the relevant factors including life style, occupation, sport and leisure activities. We stress self-help and home exercises wherever possible to accelerate the healing process and minimise therapy required. We do not only treat your pain or injuries but look beyond these to prevent recurrence or long term issues.
- Dedicated to innovation
- We are committed to continuing education not only because we are passionate about what we do but also to provide you with the best results and the most advanced treatment options.
We promote a learning environment for practitioners with regular in-house clinical training, attendance at lectures and clinical courses and literature reviews.
- Well connected with health care specialists.
- We work closely with the leading London consultants, GP’s and private doctors as well as coaches and personal trainers
- Convenient location
- Offering services in SW London, at the practice or in the convenience of your own home (Home visits).
- Multilingual therapists.
You don’t need to be referred by your GP or any doctor to see a physiotherapist or an osteopath.
If you are unsure whether or not we can help your condition or for general enquiries please contact us or drop in for a preliminary discussion with our well trained receptionists or therapists.
We look forward to welcoming you to Physio for All.
Physio for All: 020 7228 2141 email@example.com
What our patients say
I had not been to Physio4all for a few years and a bad sciatica made me make the journey again to Webbs road; the staff is welcoming, friendly and very professional; special thanks to Adriano who put me back on my two legs in only one session plus loads of advices; superb performance!
Comparing my recovery to unfortunate friends who had a similar ACL and MCL skiing injury, I have had far smoother and faster results , which I believe is fully attributable to the regular, motivational and professional treatment from Physio For Al. Thank you so much!
I had some physio sessions both for post-natal perineal rehab after my second child and during my pregnancy when expecting my third child to relief me from back. With each session I felt better. Christine is a lovely practitioner who knows the woman body inside out, truly cares and is the expert. I would 100% recommend her and her practice for any pregnancy post-natal treatment.
I’ve been using Physio For All for 17 years, prior to that I’d never used physio. It sorted out issues I’d had for 30 years. All the therapists have been outstanding. I recommend you all the time! Thank you for your excellent and caring service.
My Physio has been excellent working with me through a long rehab post-surgery. I am now able to participate in sports at the same level as before injury. This is far surpassing even my own expectations I wholeheartedly recommend Physio For All to anyone who wishes to be able to return to full, normal activity following injury.
I had incontinence issues after given birth due to a very weak pelvic floor. Things I could not do anymore including running and I thought that would be the case for the rest of my life. After a couple of months of treatment things have now dramatically improved. Thanks a lot Christine for all your help!
I came to the physio to deal with an incredibly sore Achilles that has severely hampered my ability to exercise. After several sessions I am back to cycling again – running to be taken up again soon too – and pain free. The clinic staff are also lovely and the opening hours are super convenient.
I have had ongoing back, shoulder and neck pain. My treatment at Physio For All has taught me exercises to strengthen my muscles and relieve pain and I have felt a huge improvement. I think the staff are excellent, experienced, sympathetic and extremely helpful. I have recommended Physio for All to many friends. I now come regularly for a massage to help prevent the build-up of tension.